Limited spaces are available for non-Syracuse University students. Priority is given to seniors, communication majors and students from accredited film based programs. Final decision is at the discretion of the SULA Director and Assistant Directors and will be based on:
Application Procedure and Checklist:
1) Application – http://lasemester.syr.edu/how-to-apply/apply/
2) Home college approval form – (LA Home College Approval Form 9.19.13)
3) Unofficial college transcript
4) $60 application fee (check or money order made payable to Syracuse University
6) Two academic recommendations – ( LA Semester recommendation_form 1 (v2))
7) Student Conduct Certification – (Student Judicial Conduct Certification (v2) (002))
Upon acceptance you must enroll in Syracuse University for the semester in which you were accepted as a non-matriculated student. Syracuse University does not support financial aid awards from your current home college / university.
Mail your completed application materials to:
SULA Semester Program
S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications @ Syracuse University
215 University Place
Newhouse 3 – Suite 318
Syracuse, NY 13244
Once you have been accepted into the SULA Semester Program, you will be emailed instructions regarding logging into the Syracuse University system to complete your enrollment.